High Ticket Affiliate Programs

you think whatever you read from the so called "experts" in virtually any field?

I'm no expert. Before you continue reading, I'm not going to tell you what to purchase and what not to, nor I'm going to offer you a subtle review on an internet possibility to later trick you into buying what I recommend. The fact is, I'm not even going to recommend any program at all...just going to offer you a few pointers that will assist you to make the proper decision.

The internet is full of "Get rich quick" programs that promise you the riches in a brief period of time. They are everywhere; from $19.95 to $49,000...they all promise you the exact same thing. MONEY. And a lot of it. We are not going to share cheap programs (the ones that sell for less than $50) cause it's not even worth every penny (no investment of $50 could make you rich...guaranteed!) but I thought I share a couple of ideas on the programs that cost over $1000 to join. These programs are called High Ticket affiliate program.

High Ticket programs are everywhere. You can't miss them. You click a attractive add and you're taken up to a really colourful website that claims you may make more money in one month than what've you are able to probably make all year long. Attractive pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you're and what you need to be. Lots of emotions take place.

There is usually no product on the market, you know that, but since there are plenty of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is always there) we don't really care. Also we're reinforced that people can in fact duplicate their success (if a grandma has done it, I sure can too).

Next could be the price. The cost is what definitely triggers us to join these programs. Why? Because they're so bloody expensive. $1000 or $2000 or $3995...that's a bundle for an internet business. I am talking about, people sell businesses in a package for $19, 95...so an entrance fee of $4000...that's got to become a serious business...yeah right *sigh*.

They promise everything; you don't want to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no conversing with your family... (What the hell they want you to complete then?). It all sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to our relatives or friends about this because we feel it's a fraud, but we still think of that grandma making $15,000 monthly! So, we purchase the program!

Now we have a system that does all the task for us (still don't understand what the hell we have to do) and the thing we're told to complete is to hold back while the device makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to create a unitary sale.

I have purchase all the high ticket programs. Spent a lot more than $20,000 and I have to state NONE of them been employed by for me. I'm sure there are a few people who've made money with these sites, however not me. Maybe they're more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me, them all, but I can claim that I have not made a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't understand what I was supposed to do.

All the money I've made online I'm accountable for in one way or the other. What this means is, I have already been involved somehow in the process of earning cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to attain success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you want to be successful, you have to try the process.

In making money in virtually any business, there's a variety of factors such as for example advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master at least one of the factors and maybe count on other experts to assist you in other areas. But never "buy" a business and let others run it for you as you sit down.

Comments